Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Natural Beauty Life Hacks


No1
Coconut oil


I have been so glad to discover this one.

Skin- Coconut oil has now pretty much replaced my moisturisers. I also use it with sugar to make a good scrub. It's also great to use with shaving. It can also be used as an under eye cream.
Hair- It has been said that coconut oil doesn't only condition the hair well but stimulates hair growth too. It can prevent other hair problems such as dandruff.
Make up Remover
Lip Balm
Cuticles

There are so many other benefits, the list just goes on. It's magical stuff.

No 2
Aloe Vera Gel


Moisturises dry skin

Reduces stretchmarks
Helps prevent under eye dark circles
Helps treat inflamed skin
Helps to reduce scarring
Can be applied to sunburn or burnt skin

No 3
Honey



 I've used honey as a skin mask numerous times. I mainly use it on my spots or problem skin areas. 
Manuka honey in particular has caused miracles for my skin.

Natural cleanser
Softens skin
Manuka Honey-Prevents aging and reduces scarring and spots
Moisturiser 

No 4
Rose Water


Can help soften and tone mature skin
Can reduce puffy eyes
Is a great toner
Can help with oily skin types
Natural makeup remover
Prevents skin irritation
Adds a nice glow to skin (I was very impressed)
Can help prevent signs of aging


4 comments:

  1. Great post, I love natural beauty products! Coconut oil is also one of my favourites, it does wonders on my hair. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, it’s such good stuff. Great blog, love your style. I’ll give you a follow :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete