Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Sleek i-Devine Palette

                   

I have been on the look out for some good value eye shadow palettes. I tried and tested a few for you all and discovered these little gems. Sleek i-Devine eye shadow palettes had a great range and I had some trouble picking. I chose vintage romance as I adore golds and purples and the oh so special palette for the pink shades.

I only paid £7.99 each for these, there are 12 shades in each. Overall I found the colours were well pigmented and very good value for money.


Oh so special palette shades

BOW, ORGANZA, RIBBON, GIFT BASKET, GLITZ, CELEBRATE, PAMPER, GATEAU, THE MAIL, BOXED, WRAPPED UP, NOIR 


Vintage romance shades

Pretty in Paris, Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes, Lust in LA, Romance in Rome, Propose in Prague, A Vow in Venice, Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood, Bliss in Barcelona, Forever in Florence, Love in London 


Here are some looks I tried out.
Oh so special


For this look I applied Organza on the lid and blended out with Gift basket in the middle to outer edge. In the outer edge I used celebrate, I also used gateau on the lash line.

Vintage romance


I applied Meet in Madrid on the lid and tear duct. Marry in Monte Carlo in the crease, Honeymoon in Hollywood in the outer corners, blended with Forever in Florence to darken the outer corners. 

I used Real Techniques Make-Up Brushes: Your Eyes Enhanced Starter Set to apply these looks. Great set of brushes, has everything you need and great value. 



No comments:

Post a Comment