Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Mascara My Top 3



No 1 Loreal Telescopic (extra black)



I have tried a lot of mascaras in my lifetime but I always default back to this one. I get the most comments about how long my eyelashes are wearing this mascara. The style of the wand creates amazing results. The only downside I would say is when it's brand new it can get a bit messy but I'm used to applying it now. I have yet to find a mascara that lengthens my lashes and frames my eyes as well as this one. Love.

No 2  Benefit Roller Lash



This is the best free sample I ever had. I will definitely be purchasing this, the sample ran out quickly. I find this mascara similar to Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara but more lengthening and easier to remove.

No 3 Benefit They're Real Mascara


I found this created the best volume out of all three and I found it neat and very easy to apply. The lashes were all separated nicely. The only downside is it's quite difficult to remove but it lasts so well. I also noticed there is now a special remover for it, which is a bonus.



No comments:

Post a Comment