Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette


I will certainly be purchasing some more makeup revolution goodies after trying this palette, great first impression. 

They have an abundance of choice! I needed more pink and blush tones so I purchased the Sugar and Spice blush palette to check out the quality. I didn't expect the shades to be so pigmented as it was a cheap palette so I put a generous amount on the brush, I was mistaken. They are so pigmented and I was surprised at the quality considering the price, great value for money. 


The first Blush shade is probably my most frequently used, it's a pretty and natural pink with a hint of brown. I used it recently for wedding trial makeup up and it received a good amount praise. The second shade is similar but more diluted and slightly less pink. Number three is a pretty candy pink, that's very well pigmented. I nearly always use number four as a highlighter it's gorgeous and shows up beautifully in photos. The fifth shade is pretty classic pink blush. Number six is a fab hot pink tone, I use this one a lot. Number seven is a pretty coral shade and suits every skin tone in my opinion. Number eight is another beautiful highlight, so pigmented and great for photos.


Below are the swatches. As you can see for yourself they're beautifully pigmented! I'm glad I discovered this brand, looking forward to trying out some more makeup. 




No comments:

Post a Comment