Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2016

January Glossybox



ANGELE Paris
RED NAIL LACQUER
Classic reds are my favourite choice when it comes to nail varnish. This is a bright and brilliant hue, perfect all year round, with a lovely finish. 




Teeez Cosmetics 
OASIS GEM LIPSTICK

This lipstick was a beautiful coral shade. The thing that stood out to me is how well the condition of my lips felt after. It contains coconut oil, which I love.



UNANI 
DERMO DEFENSE FACE MASK

Couldn't stop touching my face after testing this mask. It felt super fresh and clean too. It contains Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, I've researched the benefits of this ingredient and it can supposedly sooth acne flare ups and shrink pores. I have to admit before doing this research I did notice my pores had improved. It works well with sensitive skin types, a lot of masks I use give my face a little sting, this face mask was definitely friendly to my skin.


GLOSSYBOX Eyeshadow 
IN GLOSSY MAUVE

I personally think this is an ideal crease colour and would work brilliantly with a smokey eye. The texture felt lovely too. It has a good depth to it and shines slightly different hues depending on the lighting. Gorgeous. 



Madara 
CELLULAR REPAIR SERUM

This months Glossybox included this full size product worth £38! It contains birch juice which I found interesting. I found an article http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/foodanddrink/forget-coconut-water-birch-sap-is-what-clean-living-londoners-are-drinking-in-2015-9977165.html ...according to the director of Madara she says "In Latvia, we drink birch sap a lot in spring as this is our tradition, it provides skin with vitamins and other biologically active substances, such as free amino acids, and valuable sugars to rejuvenate, protect and reduce the signs of aging. Recognised as a pure potent anti-ageing ingredient, it is one of the Nordic women's beauty secrets". 


Here's a link if you want to subscribe to Glossybox http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment