Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Makeover Photo Shoot




Here is the beautiful Dulcie in one of my makeover photo shoots. Please visit my website for more pics :) http://emily-bannister.squarespace.com/

I wanted to create a sultry look with a light smokey eye. I used;

MAC Black Tied (light black shade)
MAC Satellite dreams (purple)
MAC Electra (silver)
Bojours 90 blanc diaphane (pearly white)


Mac Rebel is a lovely shade for the plum lipstick and Mac pretty please for a more natural look (first image)

I used the babyliss curling wand for the hair. I don't know where I would be without it now. I didn't do the curls too tight, I just used the thicker end and didn't use the heat on it for too long. I then gently brushed out the curls to create a more natural look. Hope you enjoy the makeup looks and the pics :)





No comments:

Post a Comment