Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Bleach London


I have been a Blondie my whole life. Naturally I became a tad bored with having a similar shade of hair for 23 years. I fancied a little change but nothing too drastic, so I thought I would progress to a different shade of blonde, rebel I know. My hair has been rather dull and brassy lately so I thought I would try some alternatives to spending lots of money at the hairdressers. After some research and discovering some good reviews I decided to try a couple of products out myself.

The first product I tried out was the Bleach London White Toner. I desired an ashier, lighter blonde. This product is only semi-permanent so I figured there wasn't too much to lose.

This was easy to apply with straight forward instructions. The reincarnation mask was lovely, this can be also be brought separately in a bigger tube, I will be purchasing this to keep my blonde hair in lovely condition. 


So now for the before and after pictures. I am very pleased with the results, considering this is only a toner. Just what my hair needed for a little confidence boost. I will be very much looking forward to trying out more of their products. Being blonde I am very excited about this brand. Their products are available at boots. 
Check out their website my lovelies http://bleachlondon.co.uk/


The Schwarzkoph, blonde ultime, 10-1 light cool blonde is the next hair dye I will be trying out as a toner 
will only last 16-20 washes. So I will look forward to this one once my hair fades. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it says in the instructions to use on wet hair, did you use on wet or dry as i would of thought it would dilute it? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely. I used it on wet hair, still worked a treat for me x

    ReplyDelete