Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bar


This is currently my most used palette. I regret that I haven't tried too faced products sooner now, all cruelty free too.

I was looking for an eye-shadow palette that catered to my most favourable shades to make things more convenient. The palette contains an array of 16 shades that are appropriate for both day and night looks. They are very pigmented and there are good combination of matte and shimmery finishes. There isn't a colour I dislike.

The chocolate box palette is actually made from 100% natural cocoa powder and smells divine!

Shades below 



Gilded Ganache
A sophisticated shimmery bronzed colour with a slight hint of green and brown hues. 

White Chocolate
 I frequently use white chocolate as a base as it's a perfect neutral matte shade. 

Milk Chocolate
A matte brown colour, Works really well on the crease, for creating depth and blending. 

Black Forest Truffle
Delicious shimmery plum shade, looks so pretty on, I frequently blend it with Candied Violet. 

Triple Fudge 
Is quite similar to Gilded Ganache but slightly browner hues and a matte finish. 

Salted Caramel
Is another matte shade that works so well for the crease and adding depth. 

Marzipan
Is my favourite and most used shade! It's got a beautiful shimmer that suits the hues beautifully. Its a pretty, peachy shade with a slight hint of gold. 

Semi-Sweet 
A mid tone versatile matte brown, appropriate for so many looks. 

Strawberry Bon Bon
A yummy candy, matte pink colour. 

Candied Violet
A beautiful shimmery purple that sparkles different violet shades in the light. 

Amaretto 
I adore this shade!! I use it on the crease and blend it with darker shades on the outer corners. It's my second favourite in this palette, a beautiful metallic copper with a hint of plum. 

Hazelnut 
Is another frequently used eye-shadow I use it for multiple looks. It's a beautiful bronze shimmery  shade. Love!

Creme Brulee
I love golds, this eye-shadow is a perfect shimmery gold that makes my blue eyes really pop. 

Haute Chocolate 
This one looks even better on, the pigment is beautiful. It's a dark chocolate brown with some red undertones and a beautiful frosted finish. 

Cherry Cordial 
One of the defining factors of why I chose this palette. I love this shade. It's got beautiful red and plum undertones perfect for nighttime and dramatic, warm looks. 

Champagne Truffle 
A beautiful frosted champagne. I love using this shade in the inner corners. 

Below is a look I created. 
  
It also includes a great glamour guide with three beauty looks 



No comments:

Post a Comment