Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Makeover Photoshoot Iggy Azalea






Done a fun Iggy shoot as the subject loves her. For the skin, I applied Estee Lauder Double Wear, which is amazing. It's a liquid foundation with a matte finish and covers flawlessly. I also used the Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer which is one of the best ones I've ever used. I lightly went over the face with the NYX Smooth Skin translucent powder. It's really cheap and doesn't interfere with the colour it just locks in the make up and ensures a matte finish. To contour I used the Sleek contour kit in light. I contoured the cheekbones, sides of the nose and a bit round the sides of the forehead. I used the Rimmel blush in Pink Rose. For the eyebrows I used an angled brush and the shade Faint. 

There isn't too much going on with the eye shadow for Iggy's make up look, it's just mainly eyeliner. I used the Naked Basics palette. I put Venus in the inner corners with a bit of Faint and Crave in the outer corners I done this to create a elongated shape, like Iggy's eyes. I used Rimmel Glam Eyes for the liquid eyeliner, it's a really thin brush so you can apply with more precision. For the eyelashes I use Eyelure Lengthening No116. These are quite thin and natural but long. Iggy doesn't usually wear big falsies and it makes the eyeliner show more. 

For the lips I used BarryM LPS3 in Infinite Pink. 

If you want to see how I edit my pictures, let me know. I may do a post on this soon. For more of my photography and makeover photo shoots check out my website its http://emilyvictoriaphoto.com/ if you want to ask about prices and availability for a shoot email me emily@emilyvictoriaphoto.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment