Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Real Techniques. My top 3

No 1 
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge


This is now a mandatory product for me and great value considering how diverse it is. It blends any type of foundation so flawlessly and is effortless. Love.

No 2
Real Techniques core collection




I have numerous foundation brushes by various brands but these are my favourite's. I have yet to notice any shedding, they wash up brilliantly and are easy to maintain. My personal fav's from this collection are the detailer brush as I find it covers blemishes and pimples magically and effortlessly, it also makes a great lipstick brush. I also love the buffering brush, the design and soft texture applies foundation evenly and consistently, I use it for both powder and liquid foundation. 

No 3 
Real Techniques your eyes/enhanced starter set

           

Again no shedding. My fav's from this kit are the base shadow brush and the accent brush. I find the base shadow brush to be quite versatile, I use this one the most. I find that the accent brush is great for highlighting in the inner corners and applies the shadow with great pigmentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment