Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Sunkissed Instant Self Tanning Mousse





After years of using St Tropez religiously I endeavored to find a cheaper alternative. This was proving difficult finding anything to compare to it, so I came to the conclusion that perhaps you get what you pay for in the world of self tanning. I came across this little gem for £3.49 and thought I may as well give it a go for the price. 

I was sooo pleased with the results that I had to share my secret. It's super easy to apply with a tanning mitt, you get instant results, no streaks and it lasted well. I also found the smell was less potent than other brands of self tanner. 

People have even been asking me if I've been on holiday. 

Here is a quick before after pic I took on my phone. It was such a lovely find I couldn't let it go to waste. 





No comments:

Post a Comment